Good Agent vs Great Agent
There are a lot of licensed real estate agents around the country. And I mean A LOT! It seems that everybody you know, knows a Realtor or a real estate agent. While an agent may be credentialed, that does not mean that every Realtor comes with the same knowledge, know-how and commitment to their craft. Here’s a quick TOP 5 qualities that make a real estate agent Great!
- They are a member of the National Association of Realtors – this qualification allows them to hold the title of Realtor and indicates that they are held to a higher standard and a code of ethics in edition to their licensing requirements.
- They follow up and stay in touch – Realtors should be in contact with their clients on a regular basis even when the offers aren’t pouring in. ESPECIALLY when the offers aren’t pouring in.
- They get feedback from other Realtors – Great Realtors are communicators. They don’t just stay in contact and in touch regularly with their clients, but they communicate well with Realtors in the community in which they serve and those they are working with in your transaction. That could be a one time showing agent, open house attendee or those who have submitted offers.
- They understand the market and can explain it to their clients in a way that is understandable.
- They go the extra mile when marketing their listings. Professional photography, detailed descriptions and property data, social media presence, in person marketing and more!
There’s a lot of Great Realtors out there! Don’t settle for a good one….