Muskego is located in the south eastern corner of Waukesha County. It is the 5th largest city in Waukesha County. Muskego has a small town feel with farmland, shopping and restaurants. Muskego has 3 lakes in the city’s boundaries, Big Muskego, Little Muskego, Lake Denoon. The lakes are great for swimming, boating, skiing and fishing. There are recreation trails throughout the community that are great for biking, running or walking. In the winter months, enjoy ice fishing, snowmobile trails and cross country ski trails.
Muskego-Norway school district is made up of Muskego and Town of Norway. (Windlake)
They have 3 elementary schools, 2 middle schools and 1 high school. https://www.muskegonorway.org/schools/high/about/
Muskego also has private school offerings.
- Mill Valley Elementary (K-4th grade)
- Bay Lane Elementary (K-4th grade)
- Lakeview Elementary (K-4th grade)
- Muskego Lakes Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- Lake Denoon Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- Muskego High School (Grades 9-12) https://www.1warrior.org/
Basses Bay Brewhouse https://www.bassbaybrewhouse.com/
Tres Locos https://www.treslocosrestaurant.com/
Country Squire Supper Club https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60120-d392650-Reviews-Country_Squire-Muskego_Wisconsin.html
Suburban Bourbon https://www.thesuburbanbourbon.com/
Muskego Real Estate
- Homes in Muskego have a median price list price $449,900
- Home values span in price from the $150,000 range up to $2,500,000.
- On average, homes in Muskego stay on the market for 94 days.
This information has been supplied by Altos Research.