Mequon is a suburb of the Milwaukee metropolitan area located in the southeast corner of Ozaukee County on Lake Michigan’s shore. It’s the largest city in Ozaukee County, and the third-largest city in Wisconsin by land area. It has an abundance of shopping whether you go to the East Towne Square Mall, Mequon Pavillions, River Centre Shopping Center or anywhere in between. Mequon offers all the amenities someone could ask for.
- The Ozaukee Interurban Trail offers more than 30 miles of trails and covers the entire length of Ozaukee County north to south and connects to the Brown Deer Recreational Trail which leads to Milwaukee’s Oak Leaf Trail.
- Mequon Community Pool is open daily over the summer offering a place to relax and cool off.
- Mequon has over 25 parks and nature preserve’s which allow a variety of activities from hiking to playgrounds.
- Public golf at Mee-Kwon Park Golf Course and Missing Link Golf Course (par 3) and as well as many private golf courses.
- The Mequon-Thiensville School District is one of the highest rated in the state. There are three elementary schools (Wilson, Donges Bay and Oriole Lane), two middle schools (Steffen and Lake Shore) and one high school (Homestead). https://www.mtsd.k12.wi.us/.
- There are also two secondary education institutions: Milwaukee Area Technical College and Concordia University.
Café Hollander https://cafehollander.com/
Crave Bar and Food https://www.cravemequon.com/
Zarletti Mequon https://www.zarlettimequon.com/
Mequon Pizza Company https://mequonpizzacompany.com/
Mequon Public Market https://spur16.com/mequon-retail/
Harvey’s Central Grille https://www.harveyscentralgrille.com/
Leonardo’s Pizza https://www.leonardospizzamequon.com/
Remington’s River Inn https://remingtonsriverinn.com/
Falafel Guys https://falafelguysmke.com/
Café 1505 http://www.cafe1505.com/
Highland House https://highlandhouse.com/
The Cheel https://www.thecheel.com/