Tamara Towns-Pozorski, CRS
Broker Associate at Benefit Realty
My passion is helping people make their real estate dreams a reality! I want to help you make the best decision for YOU by listening to your wants, needs, and dreams! I will utilize my years of professional and personal experience, knowledge, and resources to achieve your goal.
I love working for Benefit Realty. It is our goal to give you premier full service real estate service for a discounted rate. SAVE THOUSANDS in commissions by using me to sell your home for 3.9% commission. Since 2004 Benefit Realty has saved clients $15,197,455 in real estate commissions compared to a 6% Real Estate agent. That’s an average of $6,500 per seller! You’ll never sacrifice quality by paying a lower commission.
I work with my clients to provide the best marketing plan for them!
- Top quality professional photos of your home
- Aerial drone photos and video of homes
- Promoting your home on over 75 sites including all the major real estate web sites like Zillow and Realtor.com
- Guidance from start to finish and security in the knowledge that my goal is your goal while navigating all the nuances of the transaction.
A little about me:
- In 2012, I became a licensed Real Estate agent. I started working with Benefit Realty in 2013.
I’ve helped my clients buy and sell houses from:
- $63,500 to $1,200,000
- 500 sq. ft. to 5,900 sq. ft.
- 0.07 acres to 42 acres
- I have a great history of helping my clients buy and sell homes, investment properties,
condos, and vacant lots. I have over $60 million in total career sales.
- The diversity of lifestyles exemplified through southeastern WI homes is something I cherish. From the rural countryside farmhouse to the bustling city condo and everything in-between, there is an abundance of possibilities!
- Growing up in Wisconsin and raising my family here allows me to appreciate all this area has to offer! My husband and I love living here. We’ve built our forever home in the Kettle Moraine with our two sons.
I’m confident I can help you with all your real estate needs, or connect you to someone who can!
I have an associates degree in Real Estate from WCTC (Waukesha County Technical College), and an undergraduate degree from UW-Milwaukee. I am a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS – Top 3% of Realtors Nationally) and hold the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) designation.
My core values are
- To always live by the “Get by Giving” philosophy
- To always make my client’s #1 goal, my #1 goal
- To always live up to my standards, despite temptations to lower them
- To always be willing to work toward a common good
- To always do what I say I will do, sometimes more, just never less
My clients have saved over $1,000,000 in commissions (versus a 6% Real Estate agent)!
I INFORM. YOU DECIDE.
I can’t wait to work together to reach your goals,
Amazing, that’s Tamara Towns-Pozorski. Sold our home in 24 hours for $15,000 over asking price. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the outstanding sale of our house. So knowledgeable in so many different aspects of selling a house. Because of your expertise in so many fields, from law to decorating, we felt great confidence & support. Whenever we had a question she knew the best solution. Always on top of negotiation & thoroughness. We still can’t believe we got that price, & you saved us a ton of money on the fees, went over the top with professional services of drone recording of property, professional photographer & stager for furniture placement, of which you had said those ideas when you first came over. Thank you for always being on top, taking such good care of us & actually getting your hands in there moving our stuff at crunch time. Thank you for being you, you are an incredible realtor/broker/friend.
– Sally and Joe Rouse, Mukwonago
Tamara was a pleasure to have as my real estate agent. Tamara never left any questions unanswered and always responded promptly. I would highly recommend her over any conventional 6% brokers as you will save thousands as well as receive the best service any agent can provide. I know from experience as we were able to sell our home in one day using Tamara.
– Brett Curtis, Waukesha
Tamara was very professional and responsive. I have been involved with several real estate transactions throughout my life, and overall this was the smoothest and least painful I have experienced. I would highly recommend Tamara for anyone looking for a home.
– Jon Applegren, Mukwonago
Tamara sold our old home and helped us to obtain our new home. Besides being a very personable and professional person, Tamara was a key player in orchestrating and making sure the selling and buying transitions went smoothly. We truly would have been lost in the paperwork maze if it wasn’t for Tamara’s guidance and constant direction. Tamara kept us informed every step of the way and was consistently making sure that we were completing what we need to do, not once were we not informed of what was the next step in the selling/buying process. We highly recommend Tamara, she is a knowledgeable realtor who always puts the customer first.
– Vicki and Carl Axelson, Elkhorn